How to Apply:
The Admission Process
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year
We sincerely hope that Girard College will be the perfect fit for your child. Here is a helpful explanation of the steps in the Admission Process.
How to apply for grade 1.
How to apply for grades 2-5.
How to apply for grades 6-11.
May be requested at a later date and only if they pertain to your family:
- Photocopy of child's birth certificate
- Photograph of your child
- Photocopy of custody order
- Photocopy of child's Social Security card
- Photocopy of marriage license of parents and/or divorcee decree and/or death certificate
- Letter from caseworker describing amount and types of benefits for the past year (SSI, DPA, etc.) or IRS Form Letter 1722 printout from the IRS describing tax returns for the past tax year (ONE year)
- Photocopy of child's immunization and medical records
* Please call our office (215-787-2621) to schedule your visit! You may also send an e-mail.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns: 215-787-2621