The goal of our campus health services is to ensure that every child is in optimal health by supporting his or her physical, emotional, mental and social well-being to promote success in learning by providing:
- 24-hour nursing coverage, while students reside on campus, with a licensed RN as well as LPNs under the guidance of a Medical Director provided by duPont-Nemours Pediatrics.
- A wide scope of medical services ranging from dispensing medication, ongoing assessments and basic first aid to responding to medical emergencies.
- Physician available twice weekly to evaluate, treat and provide prescriptions if needed.
- Separate male and female 7-bed wards to accommodate students requiring monitoring or overnight stays.
- Current partnership with Temple Kornberg Dental Clinic to provide dental services to our students by request.